Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 26th. Bitcoin Gold has a total market capitalization of $218.45 million and $947,125.17 worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded down 2.7% against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be bought for $12.47 or 0.00046706 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $32.50 or 0.00121699 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.38 or 0.00031395 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000983 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00001084 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000862 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0390 or 0.00000146 BTC.
About Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 25th, 2017. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,513,924 coins. Bitcoin Gold’s official message board is forum.bitcoingold.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is https://reddit.com/r/bitcoingoldhq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin Gold’s official website is bitcoingold.org.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.