BetaPro Canadian Gold Miners 2x Daily Bull ETF (TSE:HGU – Get Rating)’s share price traded down 3.2% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as C$14.85 and last traded at C$14.91. 267,358 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 5% from the average session volume of 282,832 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$15.41.
BetaPro Canadian Gold Miners 2x Daily Bull ETF Stock Up 0.2 %
The business has a 50 day moving average of C$16.87 and a 200-day moving average of C$14.95.
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for BetaPro Canadian Gold Miners 2x Daily Bull ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BetaPro Canadian Gold Miners 2x Daily Bull ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.