Aryzta Ag (OTCMKTS:ARZTY – Get Rating) traded up 3.9% on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $0.84 and last traded at $0.84. 1,465 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 77% from the average session volume of 6,236 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.81.
Aryzta Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.84 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.70.
Aryzta Company Profile
Aryzta AG is a global food business, which engages in the development, production, and distribution of food in convenience bakery markets. Its brands include Hiestand, Otis Spunkmeyer, Cuisine de France, Mette Munk, Pré Pain, Coup de pates, La Brea Bakery, and Fornetti. It operates through the Aryzta Europe and Aryzta Rest of World geographical segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aryzta (ARZTY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Aryzta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aryzta and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.