Ardent Leisure Group Limited (OTCMKTS:ARDLF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 58,500 shares, a growth of 153.2% from the April 30th total of 23,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
Ardent Leisure Group Stock Performance
ARDLF remained flat at C$0.40 on Friday. The business has a fifty day moving average price of C$0.40 and a 200-day moving average price of C$0.50. Ardent Leisure Group has a twelve month low of C$0.38 and a twelve month high of C$0.40.
Ardent Leisure Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ardent Leisure Group (ARDLF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Ardent Leisure Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ardent Leisure Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.