Shares of Rare Element Resources Ltd. (OTCMKTS:REEMF – Get Rating) crossed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.36 and traded as low as $0.30. Rare Element Resources shares last traded at $0.34, with a volume of 44,810 shares.
Rare Element Resources Price Performance
The business has a fifty day moving average of $0.36 and a 200-day moving average of $0.41.
About Rare Element Resources
Rare Element Resources Ltd. engages in the exploration and development of rare-earth element deposits and mineral properties. Its portfolio includes the Bear Lodge project. The company was founded by Mark Thomas Brown on June 3, 1999 and is headquartered in Lakewood, CO.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Rare Element Resources (REEMF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Rare Element Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rare Element Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.