Ultra (UOS) traded 3.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 25th. One Ultra token can currently be purchased for about $0.26 or 0.00001100 BTC on exchanges. Ultra has a total market cap of $78.80 million and approximately $1.80 million worth of Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Ultra has traded 22.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23,573.04 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $132.71 or 0.00562989 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $40.47 or 0.00171664 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.38 or 0.00044053 BTC.
- Bitcoiva (BCA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.00 or 0.00055161 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000660 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00003737 BTC.
- BlueArk (BRK) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Ultra is a DPoI token that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 17th, 2019. Ultra’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 303,793,578 tokens. The official message board for Ultra is medium.com/ultra-io. The official website for Ultra is ultra.io. The Reddit community for Ultra is https://reddit.com/r/ultra_io. Ultra’s official Twitter account is @ultra_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ultra Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultra should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.