Rocket Pool (RPL) traded up 3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 25th. Over the last week, Rocket Pool has traded up 19.8% against the US dollar. Rocket Pool has a total market capitalization of $752.56 million and approximately $21.64 million worth of Rocket Pool was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rocket Pool token can currently be purchased for approximately $39.37 or 0.00167983 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0614 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0762 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $94.34 or 0.00403055 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,621.94 or 0.28292195 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $135.79 or 0.00580162 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000173 BTC.
About Rocket Pool
Rocket Pool launched on September 7th, 2017. Rocket Pool’s total supply is 18,970,871 tokens and its circulating supply is 19,113,413 tokens. The Reddit community for Rocket Pool is https://reddit.com/r/rocketpool and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rocket Pool’s official Twitter account is @rocket_pool and its Facebook page is accessible here. Rocket Pool’s official website is www.rocketpool.net. The official message board for Rocket Pool is medium.com/rocket-pool.
Rocket Pool Token Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rocket Pool directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rocket Pool should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rocket Pool using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rocket Pool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rocket Pool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.