StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Symbolic Logic (NASDAQ:EVOL – Get Rating) in a research note released on Monday morning. The brokerage issued a buy rating on the technology company’s stock.
Symbolic Logic Trading Up 5.0 %
Shares of EVOL stock opened at $1.48 on Monday. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $1.47 and its 200-day moving average price is $1.45. The stock has a market cap of $16.03 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 24.67 and a beta of 1.22. Symbolic Logic has a twelve month low of $0.84 and a twelve month high of $2.47.
About Symbolic Logic
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Symbolic Logic (EVOL)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
Receive News & Ratings for Symbolic Logic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Symbolic Logic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.