Serinus Energy Price Performance
LON SENX opened at GBX 10.25 ($0.12) on Monday. The firm has a market cap of £11.37 million and a PE ratio of 93.18. Serinus Energy has a one year low of GBX 7.95 ($0.09) and a one year high of GBX 22.90 ($0.27). The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 10.55 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 11.18. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.28, a current ratio of 1.17 and a quick ratio of 1.06.
About Serinus Energy
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Serinus Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Serinus Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.