eCash (XEC) traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 24th. One eCash coin can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. eCash has a total market cap of $556.28 million and $7.70 million worth of eCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, eCash has traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16,409.87 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $114.72 or 0.00699120 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $39.22 or 0.00238993 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00054393 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000699 BTC.
eCash Coin Profile
eCash (XEC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 1st, 2021. eCash’s total supply is 19,234,748,423,303 coins. eCash’s official website is e.cash. The Reddit community for eCash is https://reddit.com/r/ecash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eCash’s official Twitter account is @ecashofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
eCash Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade eCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy eCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.