Continental Gold Inc (OTCMKTS:CGOOF – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 0.3% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $4.11 and last traded at $4.11. Approximately 500 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 98% from the average daily volume of 23,409 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.10.
Continental Gold Stock Up 0.3 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $4.11 and its 200 day moving average price is $4.11.
About Continental Gold
Continental Gold Inc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, evaluation, and development of gold resource properties in Colombia. The company holds the rights to develop and explore 1 advanced-stage gold project, as well as explore 3 early-stage projects in Colombia covering an area of approximately 76,565 hectares.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Continental Gold (CGOOF)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Continental Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Continental Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.