Uniswap (UNI) traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 24th. One Uniswap token can now be bought for about $5.33 or 0.00032310 BTC on popular exchanges. Uniswap has a total market capitalization of $4.06 billion and $77.21 million worth of Uniswap was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Uniswap has traded down 9.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0823 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $77.73 or 0.00471329 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00023482 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00001662 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00005919 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001266 BTC.
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00018126 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00001423 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000331 BTC.
Uniswap (CRYPTO:UNI) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 17th, 2020. Uniswap’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 762,209,327 tokens. Uniswap’s official website is uniswap.org/blog/uni. The Reddit community for Uniswap is https://reddit.com/r/uniswap. Uniswap’s official Twitter account is @uniswap and its Facebook page is accessible here. Uniswap’s official message board is uniswap.org/blog.
Buying and Selling Uniswap
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uniswap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Uniswap should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Uniswap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Uniswap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uniswap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.