Sparkline Intangible Value ETF (NYSEARCA:ITAN – Get Rating) traded up 1.4% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $21.23 and last traded at $21.23. 24,670 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 1,287% from the average session volume of 1,779 shares. The stock had previously closed at $20.93.
Sparkline Intangible Value ETF Stock Up 0.6 %
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $19.97 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $20.93.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sparkline Intangible Value ETF (ITAN)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Sparkline Intangible Value ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sparkline Intangible Value ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.