iShares iBonds Dec 2022 Term Treasury ETF (NYSEARCA:IBTB – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 0.1% on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $25.41 and last traded at $25.41. 612,088 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 878% from the average session volume of 62,596 shares. The stock had previously closed at $25.40.
iShares iBonds Dec 2022 Term Treasury ETF Stock Performance
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $25.38 and a 200 day moving average price of $25.36.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares iBonds Dec 2022 Term Treasury ETF (IBTB)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
Receive News & Ratings for iShares iBonds Dec 2022 Term Treasury ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares iBonds Dec 2022 Term Treasury ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.