Grin (GRIN) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 24th. One Grin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0376 or 0.00000228 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Grin has traded down 1.6% against the U.S. dollar. Grin has a total market cap of $3.70 million and approximately $529,783.81 worth of Grin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16,484.63 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0818 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $77.69 or 0.00471269 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00023499 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.88 or 0.00120624 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $135.57 or 0.00822424 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $114.86 or 0.00696746 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00001662 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00006060 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.38 or 0.00238902 BTC.
GRIN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the C31 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 15th, 2019. Grin’s total supply is 98,212,860 coins. The Reddit community for Grin is https://reddit.com/r/grincoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Grin is grin.mw. Grin’s official Twitter account is @grin_privacy and its Facebook page is accessible here. Grin’s official message board is forum.grin.mw.
Grin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Grin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Grin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Grin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.