Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 24th. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be purchased for about $39.79 or 0.00240523 BTC on exchanges. Bitcoin SV has a market cap of $765.24 million and $46.97 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded 1.6% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16,541.61 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $115.39 or 0.00697603 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.00 or 0.00054403 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000715 BTC.
Bitcoin SV Coin Profile
Bitcoin SV (BSV) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 15th, 2018. Bitcoin SV’s total supply is 19,233,714 coins. The official website for Bitcoin SV is bitcoinsv.com. Bitcoin SV’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinassn and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin SV Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin SV should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin SV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.