Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 24th. Bitcoin Cash has a total market capitalization of $2.24 billion and approximately $292.73 million worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bitcoin Cash has traded 12.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Cash coin can currently be purchased for about $116.57 or 0.00703199 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16,577.37 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.83 or 0.00240289 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00054568 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000709 BTC.
Bitcoin Cash Profile
BCH is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 1st, 2017. Bitcoin Cash’s total supply is 19,238,500 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Cash is www.bitcoincash.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Cash is /r/Bitcoincash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @bitcolncash and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin Cash’s official message board is bitcointalk.org.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Cash
Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Cash using US dollars directly can do so using Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.