Banco de Sabadell, S.A. (OTCMKTS:BNDSY – Get Rating) was up 1.8% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $1.73 and last traded at $1.73. Approximately 3,020 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 98% from the average daily volume of 1,528 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.70.
Banco de Sabadell Price Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average of $1.52 and a 200 day moving average of $1.48.
Banco de Sabadell Company Profile
Banco de Sabadell, SA provides banking products and services to personal, business, and private customers in Spain and internationally. The company offers retail banking products, such as current and savings accounts, personal loans, cards, and mortgages. It also provides financial products and services to large and medium enterprises, SMEs, shops and self-employed workers, private individuals, and professionals; and consumer finance, asset management, and bancassurance services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Banco de Sabadell (BNDSY)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Banco de Sabadell Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Banco de Sabadell and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.