Shares of Alger 35 ETF (NYSEARCA:ATFV – Get Rating) shot up 0.8% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $13.41 and last traded at $13.41. 24 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 99% from the average session volume of 1,693 shares. The stock had previously closed at $13.30.
Alger 35 ETF Trading Up 1.0 %
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $13.53 and a 200-day simple moving average of $14.38.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Alger 35 ETF (ATFV)
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
Receive News & Ratings for Alger 35 ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alger 35 ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.