VIB Vermögen (OTC:VIBBF – Get Rating) had its price objective decreased by Barclays from €45.00 ($45.92) to €36.00 ($36.73) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Friday, The Fly reports. The brokerage presently has an “overweight” rating on the stock.
VIB Vermögen Stock Performance
Shares of VIBBF stock remained flat at $39.60 on Friday. VIB Vermögen has a fifty-two week low of $39.60 and a fifty-two week high of $55.10. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $39.60.
VIB Vermögen Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on VIB Vermögen (VIBBF)
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
Receive News & Ratings for VIB Vermögen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VIB Vermögen and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.