Shares of Koninklijke Vopak (OTCMKTS:VOPKY – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $18.44 and last traded at $18.44, with a volume of 1582 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $20.79.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Morgan Stanley lowered their target price on shares of Koninklijke Vopak from €37.40 ($38.16) to €30.00 ($30.61) and set an “equal weight” rating on the stock in a report on Thursday, July 21st.
Koninklijke Vopak Stock Down 11.3 %
The business’s 50-day moving average price is $22.33 and its 200 day moving average price is $26.15. The company has a current ratio of 0.59, a quick ratio of 0.59 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.54.
About Koninklijke Vopak
Koninklijke Vopak N.V., an independent tank storage company, stores and handles liquid chemicals, gases and LNG, oil products, biofuels, and vegetable oils worldwide. It owns and operates specialized facilities, including tanks, jetties, truck loading stations, and pipelines. The company operates 73 terminals in 23 countries with a storage capacity of 36.2 million cubic meters.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Koninklijke Vopak (VOPKY)
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
Receive News & Ratings for Koninklijke Vopak Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Koninklijke Vopak and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.