Wall Street Games (WSG) traded down 4.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. During the last week, Wall Street Games has traded 4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Wall Street Games has a market cap of $1.82 million and approximately $480,178.00 worth of Wall Street Games was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Wall Street Games coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Trust Wallet Token (TWT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00004805 BTC.
- WOW-token (WOW) traded down 51.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- CryptoPlanes (CPAN) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Baby Doge Coin (BabyDoge) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GameFi (GAFI) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00047002 BTC.
- Alpha Finance Lab (ALPHA) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000579 BTC.
- RadioCaca (RACA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Radio Caca (RACA) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- IMPULSE by FDR (IMPULSE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $315.01 or 0.01632570 BTC.
- S.S. Lazio Fan Token (LAZIO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.07 or 0.00031375 BTC.
Wall Street Games Profile
Wall Street Games (CRYPTO:WSG) is a coin. Its launch date was May 14th, 2021. Wall Street Games’ total supply is 965,526,515,288,784 coins. Wall Street Games’ official Twitter account is @WSGToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Wall Street Games is wsg.gg.
Buying and Selling Wall Street Games
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wall Street Games directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wall Street Games should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wall Street Games using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wall Street Games Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wall Street Games and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.