Shares of Theratechnologies Inc (OTCMKTS:THERF – Get Rating) passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $2.17 and traded as low as $1.96. Theratechnologies shares last traded at $2.15, with a volume of 69,625 shares.
Theratechnologies Stock Performance
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $2.17 and a 200-day simple moving average of $2.35. The company has a current ratio of 2.69, a quick ratio of 2.19 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.70.
Theratechnologies Inc, a specialty pharmaceutical company, addresses unmet medical needs to promote healthy living and improve quality of life among HIV patients. It offers EGRIFTA, for the reduction of excess abdominal fat in HIV-infected patients with lipodystrophy in Canada and the United States; and Trogarz, an injection refers to ibalizumab for the treatment of multidrug resistant HIV-1 infected patients in the United States.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Theratechnologies (THERF)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Theratechnologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Theratechnologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.