Quark (QRK) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on August 6th. Quark has a total market cap of $987,945.30 and $85,422.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quark coin can now be purchased for $0.0035 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Quark has traded 0.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- X-HASH (XSH) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00006812 BTC.
- Monopoly Millionaire Control (MMC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00001115 BTC.
Quark (CRYPTO:QRK) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 21st, 2013. Quark’s total supply is 280,889,269 coins. Quark’s official message board is www.quarktalk.cc. The Reddit community for Quark is /r/QuarkCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Quark is www.qrknet.info. Quark’s official Twitter account is @quarkcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Quark
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quark should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.