Perpetual Protocol (PERP) traded down 3.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 6th. Over the last week, Perpetual Protocol has traded up 17.1% against the US dollar. One Perpetual Protocol coin can now be bought for about $1.09 or 0.00004734 BTC on exchanges. Perpetual Protocol has a market cap of $97.03 million and $22.10 million worth of Perpetual Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $23,086.42 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004332 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004328 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00003953 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003643 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002215 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.58 or 0.00132479 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.80 or 0.00033795 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.57 or 0.00067464 BTC.
About Perpetual Protocol
PERP is a coin. Its launch date was September 5th, 2020. Perpetual Protocol’s total supply is 150,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 88,775,000 coins. Perpetual Protocol’s official Twitter account is @perpprotocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Perpetual Protocol is perp.fi.
Perpetual Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Perpetual Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Perpetual Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Perpetual Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Perpetual Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Perpetual Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.