Paramount Global (NASDAQ:PARAP – Get Rating) declared a quarterly dividend on Thursday, August 4th, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Thursday, September 15th will be given a dividend of 1.4375 per share on Monday, October 3rd. This represents a $5.75 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 15.01%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, September 14th.
Paramount Global Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ:PARAP opened at $38.31 on Friday. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $41.48. Paramount Global has a 12-month low of $37.80 and a 12-month high of $70.50.
Paramount Global Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Paramount Global (PARAP)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for Paramount Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Paramount Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.