DMG Blockchain Solutions Inc. (OTC:DMGGF – Get Rating)’s share price traded down 6.2% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $0.29 and last traded at $0.29. 104,104 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 58% from the average session volume of 246,120 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.31.
DMG Blockchain Solutions Stock Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.24 and a 200 day moving average of $0.37.
DMG Blockchain Solutions Company Profile
DMG Blockchain Solutions Inc operates as a blockchain and cryptocurrency company in Canada. The company manages, operates, and develops digital solutions to monetize the blockchain ecosystem. It also offers transaction verification services; and providing hosting services for industrial mining clients.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DMG Blockchain Solutions (DMGGF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for DMG Blockchain Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DMG Blockchain Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.