DIC Asset AG (OTCMKTS:DDCCF – Get Rating) rose 2.5% on Thursday . The company traded as high as $11.30 and last traded at $11.30. 3,783 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 116% from the average daily volume of 1,753 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.02.
DIC Asset Price Performance
The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $11.68 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $14.36.
About DIC Asset
DIC Asset AG is one of Germany's leading listed property companies, and specialises in commercial real estate. With around 20 years of experience on the German real estate market, the company maintains a regional footprint on all major German markets through six branch offices, and has 169 assets with a combined market value of c.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DIC Asset (DDCCF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for DIC Asset Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DIC Asset and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.