Lightstreams (PHT) traded 7.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 5th. One Lightstreams coin can currently be purchased for $0.0095 or 0.00000041 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Lightstreams has a market cap of $436,724.43 and $5.00 worth of Lightstreams was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Lightstreams has traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $23,231.77 or 0.99990000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004304 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004304 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00003985 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00003638 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002200 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $30.70 or 0.00132135 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.85 or 0.00033800 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.61 or 0.00062886 BTC.
Lightstreams Coin Profile
Lightstreams (PHT) is a coin. It was first traded on March 31st, 2019. Lightstreams’ total supply is 300,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 46,209,884 coins. Lightstreams’ official website is lightstreams.io. The official message board for Lightstreams is medium.com/lightstreams. Lightstreams’ official Twitter account is @lightstreams_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Lightstreams
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightstreams directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lightstreams should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lightstreams using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lightstreams Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightstreams and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.