StockNews.com started coverage on shares of International Tower Hill Mines (NYSE:THM – Get Rating) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Wednesday. The firm set a “sell” rating on the stock.
Shares of THM opened at $0.57 on Wednesday. International Tower Hill Mines has a twelve month low of $0.49 and a twelve month high of $1.23. The stock has a market capitalization of $110.55 million, a P/E ratio of -18.87 and a beta of 0.53. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $0.76.
International Tower Hill Mines Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on International Tower Hill Mines (THM)
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for International Tower Hill Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for International Tower Hill Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.