Shares of Color Star Technology Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ:CSCW – Get Rating) rose 4.5% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $0.14 and last traded at $0.14. Approximately 13,874,160 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 65% from the average daily volume of 8,430,929 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.13.
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.14 and a 200-day moving average of $0.30.
An institutional investor recently raised its position in Color Star Technology stock. BlackRock Inc. raised its stake in shares of Color Star Technology Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ:CSCW – Get Rating) by 41.1% in the third quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The fund owned 224,360 shares of the company’s stock after buying an additional 65,361 shares during the period. BlackRock Inc. owned about 0.20% of Color Star Technology worth $123,000 at the end of the most recent quarter. Institutional investors and hedge funds own 21.60% of the company’s stock.
Color Star Technology Co, Ltd., an entertainment and education company, provides online entertainment performances and music education services in the United States and China. The company operates Color World, an online platform of curriculum that includes music, sports, animation, painting and calligraphy, film and television, life skills, etc.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Color Star Technology (CSCW)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Color Star Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Color Star Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.