Breakwave Dry Bulk Shipping ETF (NYSEARCA:BDRY – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 4.7% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $17.80 and last traded at $17.58. Approximately 185,911 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 21% from the average daily volume of 235,177 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.79.
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $21.75 and a 200-day simple moving average of $23.39.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Breakwave Dry Bulk Shipping ETF (BDRY)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Breakwave Dry Bulk Shipping ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Breakwave Dry Bulk Shipping ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.