Atlas Protocol (ATP) traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 23rd. Atlas Protocol has a total market cap of $363,083.04 and $87,617.00 worth of Atlas Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Atlas Protocol coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Atlas Protocol has traded 7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 54% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004737 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.13 or 0.00109639 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded 600.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.29 or 0.00418694 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.45 or 0.00077956 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001735 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00002338 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00013818 BTC.
Atlas Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Founded in 2018, Atlas Protocol has secured multi-million investment by Softbank China Venture Capital, Baidu Ventures, Fenbushi, and DHVC. Based on technology accumulation and industry experience, Atlas Protocol develops new on-chain ads products including Atlas SmartVoting and Atlas Smartdrop. Atlas Protocol cooperates with many partners to integrate on-chain interactive advertising SDK and promotes the Blockchain Interactive Advertising Traffic Alliance. In the future, more diverse ecological projects will join the alliance to provide more on-chain interactive advertising scenarios and together to builds the Blockchain Interactive Advertising Traffic Alliance. “
Buying and Selling Atlas Protocol
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atlas Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atlas Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Atlas Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atlas Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atlas Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.