ARMOR (ARMOR) traded 6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 23rd. One ARMOR coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0069 or 0.00000033 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, ARMOR has traded 4.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. ARMOR has a total market cap of $1.21 million and approximately $18,658.00 worth of ARMOR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 54% against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004737 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.14 or 0.00109715 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded up 600.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.29 or 0.00418694 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded up 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.31 or 0.00077298 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00002335 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00013836 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Armor is a smart insurance aggregator for DeFi which provides Pay as You Go and Only Pay What You Owe ᴰᵀᴹ coverage for user funds across various protocols. Armor tracks exact amounts of user funds as they dynamically move across various protocols, and bills by the second using a streamed payment system. “
Buying and Selling ARMOR
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ARMOR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ARMOR should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ARMOR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ARMOR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ARMOR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.