Carry (CRE) traded up 1.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on June 23rd. In the last seven days, Carry has traded up 9.4% against the US dollar. Carry has a total market cap of $38.22 million and approximately $4.48 million worth of Carry was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Carry coin can now be purchased for about $0.0043 or 0.00000021 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004877 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001644 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.45 or 0.00045993 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00013920 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Gamestarter (GAME) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000886 BTC.
- HoryouToken (HYT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Witnet (WIT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- HalalChain (HLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000016 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Creditcoin is a decentralized credit network that aims to make the bridge between investors and fundraisers. The platform will allow miners (investors) to earn the platform tokens by providing capital to clients, on the other hand, the clients will raise capital by paying Creditcoin to the miners. As the whitepaper reads: “An investment in the Creditcoin network will start by matching offers from investors and fundraisers. A fundraiser will post seeking an amount, interest rate, and collateral. Additionally, the fundraiser will add some amount of Creditcoin to the offer. If is there an investor with matching conditions, the fundraiser and the investor announce the deal to the Creditcoin network. The system verifies the deal's completion by confirming the exchange of collateral and investment. Once validated, the system sends the CreditCoin attached to the investment to the investor.” Furthermore, miners will be able to select credit history parameters to be protected against various risk models. “
Carry Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Carry directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Carry should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Carry using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Carry Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Carry and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.