Zhongsheng Group Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:ZSHGY – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 0.4% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $66.31 and last traded at $66.31. Approximately 905 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 49% from the average daily volume of 1,782 shares. The stock had previously closed at $66.60.
The company has a 50-day moving average of $66.63 and a 200-day moving average of $73.26.
About Zhongsheng Group (OTCMKTS:ZSHGY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Zhongsheng Group (ZSHGY)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
Receive News & Ratings for Zhongsheng Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zhongsheng Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.