Zalando SE (ETR:ZAL – Get Rating) dropped 9.2% on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as €32.02 ($34.06) and last traded at €32.43 ($34.50). Approximately 1,711,467 shares changed hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at €35.72 ($38.00).
The firm has a market cap of $8.36 billion and a PE ratio of 36.85. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of €41.66 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of €58.20. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 70.98, a quick ratio of 1.06 and a current ratio of 1.61.
About Zalando (ETR:ZAL)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Indie Semiconductor Stock is Putting in a Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Zalando Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zalando and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.