U Network (UUU) traded up 6.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 25th. One U Network coin can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges. U Network has a total market cap of $363,873.05 and $371,327.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, U Network has traded down 27.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Sentinel (DVPN) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
U Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “UUU serves as the U Network public blockchain's native token, which is the Ethereum ERC-20 standard-based token before the main net swap.It means that the products can also support UUU as long as supporting ERC-20 token. Like cryptocurrency, UUU can be sent to anyone anywhere worldwide instantly. The total supply of UUU is 10,000,000,000 “
U Network Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade U Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy U Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.