StaFi (FIS) traded 46.2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 25th. One StaFi coin can currently be purchased for about $0.44 or 0.00001472 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, StaFi has traded 29.7% higher against the dollar. StaFi has a total market cap of $26.51 million and approximately $26.72 million worth of StaFi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.51 or 0.00092349 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000620 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.73 or 0.00019229 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001358 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0975 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $85.92 or 0.00288441 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.63 or 0.00025599 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00009031 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000219 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “StaFi protocol is a decentralized protocol unlocking liquidity of Staked assets. StaFi aims to solve the contradiction between Mainnet security and token liquidity in PoS consensus. The token holders are staking through staking contracts built in StaFi protocol, and then get alternative tokens (rToken ,such as rXTZ, rAtom, rDot, etc.), rTokens are tradable and it can get staking rewards from the original chain at the same time. “
Buying and Selling StaFi
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StaFi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StaFi should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase StaFi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StaFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StaFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.