J D Wetherspoon plc (LON:JDW – Get Rating) insider John Hutson bought 20 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Saturday, May 21st. The shares were bought at an average cost of GBX 735 ($9.25) per share, with a total value of £147 ($184.98).
John Hutson also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, April 14th, John Hutson bought 1,171 shares of J D Wetherspoon stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of GBX 730 ($9.19) per share, with a total value of £8,548.30 ($10,756.64).
JDW stock opened at GBX 706 ($8.88) on Thursday. The company has a current ratio of 0.29, a quick ratio of 0.15 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 537.99. J D Wetherspoon plc has a 1 year low of GBX 682.60 ($8.59) and a 1 year high of GBX 1,402 ($17.64). The company has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 750.29 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 840.93. The firm has a market cap of £908.98 million and a PE ratio of -6.67.
J D Wetherspoon Company Profile (Get Rating)
J D Wetherspoon plc owns and operates pubs and hotels in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. It operates 861 pubs and 57 hotels. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Watford, the United Kingdom.
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
Receive News & Ratings for J D Wetherspoon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for J D Wetherspoon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.