Fuji Media Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:FJTNF – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 5.4% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $8.04 and last traded at $8.04. Approximately 5,576 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 163% from the average daily volume of 2,122 shares. The stock had previously closed at $8.50.
The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $9.95 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $10.17.
About Fuji Media (OTCMKTS:FJTNF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fuji Media (FJTNF)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
Receive News & Ratings for Fuji Media Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fuji Media and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.