Apollo Currency (APL) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 25th. In the last week, Apollo Currency has traded 12.9% lower against the dollar. Apollo Currency has a total market capitalization of $13.37 million and $563,246.00 worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Apollo Currency coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.59 or 0.00092494 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.74 or 0.00019257 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001358 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0978 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.18 or 0.00288944 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.65 or 0.00025636 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00009070 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00000220 BTC.
Apollo Currency Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Apollo is an online decentralized payment platform. Apollo aims to become the first all-in-one cryptocurrency, incorporating every ability that could be beneficial in a digital currency. Furthermore, a crypto wallet is available for the platform users. Apollo Currency (APL) is an Olympus-based protocol cryptocurrency. Its main objective is to become the all-in-one cryptocurrency, powered by the Apollo platform. Official statementInitial Supply30,000,000,000 APLNXT Airdrop Jan 14, 20183,000,000,000 APLBurning8,834,903,469 APLNew Total Supply21,165,096,531 APLCurrent Circulating Supply21,165,096,531 APL”
Buying and Selling Apollo Currency
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apollo Currency should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Apollo Currency using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.