RED (RED) traded down 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on May 24th. During the last seven days, RED has traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar. RED has a total market cap of $295,058.90 and approximately $83.00 worth of RED was traded on exchanges in the last day. One RED coin can currently be bought for about $0.0023 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0833 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00002755 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.72 or 0.00238146 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.88 or 0.00016678 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00005899 BTC.
- SpaceMine (MINE) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00002825 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000815 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000700 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RED is a full stack open-source toolchain, that aims to help users on smart contracts and Dapps development. By leveraging the Blockchain technology, the Red platform intends to lower the barrier of smart contracts and Dapps creation/deployment by providing the user with the Red fullstacks solutions. Red Community Token is an Ethereum-based (ERC20) cryptocurrency developed by the RED platform. It is a utility token that can be used to exchange value within the RED community for either paying services or to tip other users. “
RED Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RED directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RED should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RED using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RED Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RED and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.