Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 24th. Metaverse ETP has a market cap of $4.27 million and $142,196.00 worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Metaverse ETP has traded 7.4% lower against the dollar. One Metaverse ETP coin can currently be bought for $0.0532 or 0.00000180 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003379 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- DogyRace (DOR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- DoragonLand (DOR) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Altera (AEN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000489 BTC.
Metaverse ETP Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Metaverse is a decentralized platform based on blockchain technology. Metaverse is building a web of Smart Properties and establishing an open ecosystem in which digital value can be circulated freely. ETP is the token used on Metaverse and can be used to measure the value of smart properties in Metaverse or as collateral in financial transactions. ETP is also used to pay transaction and other fees applied on Metaverse. “
Metaverse ETP Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metaverse ETP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metaverse ETP should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Metaverse ETP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metaverse ETP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.