Insured Finance (INFI) traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on May 24th. One Insured Finance coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0064 or 0.00000022 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Insured Finance has traded 22.3% higher against the US dollar. Insured Finance has a total market cap of $198,278.39 and $2,737.00 worth of Insured Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 221.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27,535.32 or 0.93776567 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded up 517.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00007280 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003402 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001387 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $147.63 or 0.00502770 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.90 or 0.00033711 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0816 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded 44.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43,164.45 or 1.47004408 BTC.
Insured Finance Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Insured Finance is an upcoming crypto-insurance solution that will allow its users to secure comprehensive coverage on their digital asset holdings. Market participants can easily request or provide coverage on a wide variety of cryptocurrency assets. Claims are fully collateralized and payouts are instant. “
Buying and Selling Insured Finance
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insured Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Insured Finance should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Insured Finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Insured Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insured Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.