Hiblocks (HIBS) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 24th. One Hiblocks coin can now be bought for $0.0011 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Hiblocks has a total market cap of $10.46 million and $46,349.00 worth of Hiblocks was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Hiblocks has traded 10.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded down 63.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8,751.64 or 0.29560610 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded 517.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00007280 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003375 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001377 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001746 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $148.71 or 0.00502298 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.13 or 0.00034233 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00008893 BTC.
Hiblocks Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “hiblocks is a blockchain-based social media curation platform that provides rewards for its curators. Through a simplified sharing process, users can easily curate through content sharing. Users earn HiTokens through various activities on the platform. “
Hiblocks Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hiblocks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hiblocks should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hiblocks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hiblocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hiblocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.