Evotec SE (OTCMKTS:EVTCY – Get Rating) shares hit a new 52-week low on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $13.16 and last traded at $13.23, with a volume of 25042 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $13.30.
The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $13.66 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $17.88. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.53, a current ratio of 2.57 and a quick ratio of 2.50. The stock has a market cap of $4.37 billion, a P/E ratio of 57.20 and a beta of 0.98.
Evotec Company Profile (OTCMKTS:EVTCY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Evotec (EVTCY)
- Zoom Video Communications Is Primed To Launch Higher
- Institutions Buy The Dip In Petco Health and Wellness Company
- Fundamental Strength Makes Williams-Sonoma One for Your Recovery Watchlist
- Veeva Systems: Increasing NDR and Other Wins
- Autozone Edges Past Advanced Auto Parts In Q1 2022
Receive News & Ratings for Evotec Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Evotec and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.