Dynamite (DYNMT) traded down 8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on May 24th. Dynamite has a market cap of $10,048.45 and approximately $51,913.00 worth of Dynamite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Dynamite has traded 6.9% lower against the US dollar. One Dynamite coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0261 or 0.00000089 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0823 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $69.00 or 0.00234980 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0520 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0816 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- Vectorspace AI (VXV) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00003251 BTC.
- DXdao (DXD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $573.43 or 0.01952915 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000485 BTC.
- Planet (AQUA) traded up 50.1% against the dollar and now trades at $103.86 or 0.00353712 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000199 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DYNMT is an open-source, community-based and focused social experiment. Participation in this experiment does not provide an offer of ordinary shares of any asset, and token holders are not entitled to or promise d any dividend / financial reward. The tokens are not designed to create securities under any jurisdiction. The world's first feature of Dynamite token is that 2% is burned forever with every transfer. The Dynamite Token project is intended as an academic study. All data from this experiment will be presented to the public via reports. “
Dynamite Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dynamite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dynamite should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dynamite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.