DeGate (DG) traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on May 24th. In the last seven days, DeGate has traded 8% higher against the U.S. dollar. DeGate has a total market capitalization of $11.49 million and approximately $3.75 million worth of DeGate was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DeGate coin can currently be bought for $0.13 or 0.00000459 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded up 116.2% against the dollar and now trades at $21,468.09 or 0.73450097 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded 517.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00007280 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003416 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001379 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00001757 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $148.61 or 0.00508440 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00033567 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0806 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded up 28.1% against the dollar and now trades at $43,397.10 or 1.48477143 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Decentral Games is a community-owned casino ecosystem powered by the $DG token. All games are built-in Decentraland and on Matic Network's L2 using a meta-transactional architecture to deliver seamless, signatureless, and free in-game transactions – all while maintaining open source logic and user custody of funds. decentral.games is a DAO-governed metaverse casino powered by $DG. Players earn $DG rewards for playing games, LPs earn $DG for providing liquidity, and holders earn $DG for participating in the governance of the casino house funds treasury. “
Buying and Selling DeGate
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeGate directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeGate should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DeGate using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeGate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeGate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.