DeepOnion (ONION) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on May 24th. DeepOnion has a market cap of $1.86 million and approximately $327.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DeepOnion coin can now be bought for about $0.0819 or 0.00000280 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, DeepOnion has traded down 5.1% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Astar (ASTR) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00001999 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- Navcoin (NAV) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0820 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001359 BTC.
- Trisolaris (TRI) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Aston Martin Cognizant Fan Token (AM) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001789 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Sint-Truidense Voetbalvereniging Fan Token (STV) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00006815 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DeepOnion is a cryptocurrency that uses of the X13 proof of work (PoW) consensus as well as proof of stake (PoS). It is natively integrated with the TOR network and always starts with TOR network. Out of the 90% premine, 70% will be air-dropped to community, 20% will be used for bounties, rewards and other promotions, and about 10% will be reserved for the dev team. “
DeepOnion Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeepOnion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeepOnion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DeepOnion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.